- reducing their marketing budget by $20,000
- nearly doubling their customer base
- gaining thousands of online followers and reviews
- increasing production by 20% even while experiencing a drop in new customers
- making social media presence the top source of business referrals
- Why Your Marketing is Killing Your Business and What to Do About It also includes strategies based on nationwide workshops Minal leads with businesses of all sizes and locations. Just like workshop attendees, business owners can complete these activities and walk away with detailed, custom marketing plans ready for execution.
Minal Sampat is a speaker, marketing strategist, and health care professional who launched her first marketing company by breaking a Guinness World Record. She has over a decade of experience helping business owners find success through connection and engagement strategies. A proud member of the National Speaker Association and a world traveler, she lives in Washington State with her husband and an extensive shoe collection. Why Your Marketing is Killing Your Business is her first book. To learn more or get in touch, visit minalsampat.com.
At the end of the day, your customers are going to talk about you. As your strongest referral basis, it’s smart—and good business—to give them good things to talk about. Show your appreciation for them in the best way you can, and they’ll spread the word to family, friends, digital and social media, and beyond, breaking through marketing white noise with the power of human connection. To make that connection, your business has to be more than good. It has to be known and respected by people in your audience’s network. You need a great reputation, and that comes from customers, not you.