suicide, Reen breaks free of his prison and, with the help of the former queen Sofira, embarks on a ruthless quest for vengeance against his worst enemy, the woman responsible for the overthrow of his schemes and his own ruination:
Sullyan is tasked with investigating Reen’s suicide. The missing body and a series of disasters in Port Loxton—a vicious murder, a brutal ambush, and a devastating fire—raise suspicions in her mind. She probes deeper, determined to uncover the truth, unsuspecting of the evil that’s about to be unleashed…
Reviews for this series:
Janet E Morris: Bestselling sci-fi and fantasy author of: Thieves World,The Sacred Band of Stepsons series; the Dream Dancer series; I, the Sun;Outpassage; The Silistra Quartet; and editor of the Bangsian In Hellseries.
“A thoroughly believable and hauntingly evocative tale portraying one ofthe best magical systems ever devised. What are you waiting for? Stepthrough the veil and immerse yourselves in the worlds of the Artesanseries.”
Andrew P. Weston – Author of the internationally bestselling “IX Series”
Sullyan: Bryce Dallas Howard
Robin: Hugh Dancy
High King Elias: Sean Bean
Bull: Mark Addy
Taran: Ed Speleers, or Bradley James
Jinny: Elle Fanning.
Rienne: Katie Mcgrath.
Queen Sofira: Cate Blanchett
Baron Reen: Jackie Earle Haley
Fiann, the Bard: John Tams
Top Ten List
1) Anthing to do with animals, especially dogs and horses. My favorite horse breed is the Friesian, which is why I put one in my novels. I also own two rescue dogs and support many animal charities.
2) Singing, especially folk-style songs. I also sing in my local church choir.
4) Dragons and (I have to admit!) unicorns. I have collected figurines and statues of dragons and unicorns since I was small and have a vast collection, some of which live outdoors. But I don’t like “twee”, only ones that look like they could be real.
5) Reading, especially fantasy and sci-fi.
6) Country walks.
7)All wildlife, especially butterflies. I used to breed and release UK varieties, and belong to the Butterfly Conservation Society.
8) Did I mention chocolate?
9) Spending time with family members.
10) Playing my bodhran (Irish drum). I can’t read music so decided to take up drumming instead! It’s fun and very theraputic.