Genre: YA Fantasy Romance (Shifter Romance)
Cover Designer: Creation Inspire
Editor: Hot Tree Editing
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2UzQFA9
The alliance holds strong after the last attack, but bad blood threatens to jeopardize the treaty and test the bonds formed between the River Run and Dark Shadow packs.
Tyler never meant for one night of fun to turn into a secret relationship, yet he can’t… won’t give Regan up, even if it means lying to his alpha or leaving the pack that is his home. His family.
Regan felt the spark between her and Tyler from the start. He woke her from a half-life, pulling her from the darkness of her past, which threatens to extinguish the love between them before it has a chance to begin.
Lines are being blurred, allegiances tested, and as hearts break and tears fall, will Tyler and Regan’s love bring them all together or be a step too far and destroy the packs for good?
2. There’s been a lot happening in your life. Is there a single moment you think that changed everything? How?
The night I first saw Regan. Up until that point my focus had been on becoming the youngest enforcer Dark Shadow had seen and then when I achieved it I wanted to live up to the expectations. I’d thought it was the most important thing in life… But being someone’s mate. *shakes head and smiles warmly* there are not words for that.
3. What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone new to your pack?Not keep secret from our alpha. He’s a pretty decent guy and if I’d have let him in on what was going on…well I might have avoided getting stabbed.
4. What do you like to do to relax?Relax? Hmm not that good at that. I like to practice Taekwondo, but maybe not everyone’s idea of relaxing. *Laughs* I guess hanging out with Regan is relaxing.
5. What’s your greatest strength?I recently learned I’m rather patient when the prize is worth it. I’m also determined, and ruthless when it comes to defending those I love.
6. Care to share your weakness? I’m not sure I have those. *Winks*
7. What’s a misconception people have about you?That I like to follow rules. If I don’t agree with them, I’ll break them happily.
8. Was there a time when you had to agree to a decision even if it was against your will? Why did you agree?I wanted to tell someone about mine and Regan’s secret relationship for quite a while. I held off because Regan wasn’t ready and I’d never betray her trust.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Hmm… I’d love to know what Regan said here. Care to tell? *Smiles* No? All right then. I guess it would be nice for Dark Shadow and River Run to be at peace and no danger lurking over us. Apart from that, I don’t really care as long as Regan is with me.
10. Why should readers get to know you and your story?Because Lost Wolf has Regan in it and she’s the strongest, most resilient woman I know. You’ll be sorry if you don’t get to know her.